MT’s custom application development Solutions provide the IT backbone for our clients business. Our expert technical team understands your application requirements thoroughly, prepares architecture, develops, tests and finally implements it. We rely on industry-standard software development practices and rigorously test the applications to ensure defect-free delivery. MT’s traction in cutting-edge technology solutions helps our clients with a lengthier shelf-life of applications with minimum maintenance and support requirements.
MT’s Process Management Framework ensures that applications are rapidly architecture, developed, tested and implemented. Our domain knowledge allows us to develop scalable and flexible application architecture incorporating business logics, presenting our clients with next-generation applications that generates greater efficiency through high level of automation.
How do we start application development?
- In order to establish a trust relationship, we usually start from a pilot project to know each other better in both technical and commercial aspects.
- Our staffs are all well educated, holding at least bachelor degree (most have masters degree) and have many years experience in the operation of Offshore Application Development to meet your needs.
- We pay great attention to the project quality and on-time delivery. For example, we use Extreme Programming to manage the development process.
- During the development, we will submit our progress report daily and weekly to you by e-mail. The reports will include the work completed and the plan for week.
- We will keep smooth communications with you during the development process through telephone (VOIP), fax, e-mail, and instant messenger
- The application will be staged on our servers in Virginia to ensure visibility and transparency.
How we do application development?
- After receiving the requirement on the application development, we will provide you a proposal including the estimations of the workload, the cost, and the timeframe.
- Once we get the project, the system analyst will immediately start to analyze and design the system to keep our understanding of requirement consistent with you.
- We will spend significant time to listen and study the application scopes of the software, your business needs, and business process. Then we will offer an analyzing result report and a development blueprint (Requirement Specification).
- Led by the project manager, the development team will start the software development according to the development plan and time schedule.
- We will keep you informed with the status and progress of the development at all stages of the development project lifecycle.
- Following the coding phase, we will dedicate our efforts on the testing to minimize bugs.